Our FAAC 433 RC / LC / SLH compatible garage door remote control model is SR-F1, and the compatible FAAC gate receiver is FAAC RPE 433H / FAAC XR2 433 C or any FAAC integrated DS / SLH / LC / RC decoding system called OMNIDEC.
The programming for our FAAC compatible gate remote control SR-F1 to FAAC receiver is very easy, the step is as follows.
1. Press the push-button of the channel you wish to program on the receiver for 1 second then release.
2. The relevant LED on the receiver will flash slowly for 5 secs.
3. Within 5 seconds, press the appropriate push-button on our SR-F1 remote control for 3 seconds.
4. The LED on the receiver will light up steady for 1 second, indicating memory storage completed, and then resumes flashing for another 5 seconds, during which period another radio control can be stored.
5. When 5 seconds have elapsed, the LED goes OFF – indicating the end of the programming procedure.
6. To store other radio remote controls, repeat the above procedure.
Original FAAC receiver also supports remote learning, so that you will not need to open receiver box, however, you will need a original FAAC garage remote control already programmed in, the step is as follows.
1. Take an already stored radio remote control.
2. Press and simultaneously hold push-buttons P1 and P2 on original remote control until LED on receiver board lights up.
3. The LED will flash slowly for 5 secs.
4. Within 5 seconds, press the push-button of original already programmed remote control to enable learning on the selected channel.
5. The LED on the board relating to the channel being learned flashes for 5 seconds, within which time the code of our compatible remote control SR-F1 must be transmitted.
6. The LED lights up on steady for 2 seconds, indicating memory storage completed, and then resumes flashing for 5 seconds, during which you can program another radio remote control.
7. When 5 seconds have passed, the LED will go OFF – indicating the end of programming procedure.