Long Range Remote Control
Solidremote long range remote control transmitter is designed for extended range wireless operation, designed operating distance is from 500m to 2000m when used together with Solidremote RF super-heterodyne receiver modules and wireless remote control relays. Making it perfect for applications that require longer remote distance, such as industrial automation, agricultural automation and wireless communication etc.
Our TX-4 series long range remote control together with Solidremote next-gen receiver, are suitable for extended range operation up to 2000m line of sight distance, one of our range test results under medium interference can be found at blog here using TX-401 and SR-RCS-202U receiver.
Our TX-3 series are designed for medium to long range operation with handy size in mind, makes it easy to carry around, perfectly bridges the gap between TX-1 / TX-2 series medium range transmitter and TX-4 series extended long range transmitter.
- Antenna Type: External Telescopic
- Modulation Type: Reliable ASK technology
- Working Voltage: DC9V
- Operating Current: 15-40mA
- RF Output Power (ERP) @433MHz: 3-15mW
- Transmitting Distance: 1000-2000m (3200-6500 ft.)*
- Encoding Type: Fixed Code (2260, 2262, 2264, HT12E, etc.), Learning Code (1527, 527, RT1587, etc.), Rolling Code (HCS301)**
- Encoding Method: Soldering or by dip switches – Fixed Code / Auto code learning – Learning Code and Rolling Code
- Frequency: 315MHz / 433MHz, can be customized from 250MHz to 450MHz (SAW filter stabilized)
- Channel / Button Number: 4
- Battery: 9V 6LR61 Alkaline
- Dimension: 137mm x 43mm x 27mm
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 72°C (-4° to 161.6°F)
- Enclosure Rating: IP40 (TBC)
- Enclosure Material: As shown in product photo, plastic or metallic
- Other: Sleek new case with flashing LED transmission indicator, handsome key chain ring provided
- Manufacturing: High-quality SMT manufactured
- Certificate: CE, R&TTE, FCC compatible***
Widely used in long range field control operations, irrigation, lighting, parks, gates, remote power generators, solar systems, water pumps, greenhouses, remote monitoring, trucks, boats, fuel stations, telecommunications, remote monitoring, switching systems, networking, home and industrial security, universal remote control, etc.