Compatible with ATA PTX-4 / ATA TX5 / All Herculift Garage Openers
It's easy to program your new remotes - Watch ATA PTX-4 video programming guide on youtube >
||Compatible Remotes Model
||Popular In Countries
|ATA / Herculift
||ATA PTX-4 / TX5 / Herculift Rolling Code
||Australia / United Kingdom / South Africa
ATA PTX-4 Garage Door Opener Compatibility List
All ATA 433.92MHz Door Motors
ATA GDO-2 v5 v6 v7 SecuraLift Overhead Garage Door Motor
ATA GDO-6 v2 Slim Drive Easy Roller Roll Up Garage Door Motor
ATA GDO-7 v1 v2 SecuraLift II Overhead Garage Door Motor
ATA GDO-8 v1 v2 EasyRoller II Roll Up Garage Door Motor
ATA GDO-9 v1 Garage Door Motor
NOTICE: NOT Compatible with Latest ATA Garage Door Motors which use TrioCodeTM frequencies. (Ex: ATA GDO-6 v3). If your current remote is a TrioCodeTM PTX-5 remote, this remote is NOT compatible.
> Original ATA PTX-4 remote control coding instructions can be found here - Thanks to Automatic Technology Australia Pty Ltd
Programming / Learning Instructions
Program to Gate / Garage Door Openers the same way as original PTX-4 remotes, please refer to your receiver's user manual. For a typical ATA CRX / RX V1.05 Receiver, the programming procedure is as follows. Make sure to install the battery in the transmitter correctly.
1. Press and hold SW1 (for Relay 1) or SW2 (for Relay 2) on the receiver board.
2. Press the transmitter button you would like to use to control the device for two seconds.
3. Release the transmitter button and pause for two seconds. Press the same button again for two seconds.
4. Release SW button.
5. Press the transmitter button to test operation.
Note: To remove a single transmitter's code from the receiver memory repeat steps 1-5 above.
Tips: Our SR-A1 supports remote learning feature as long as you have an original PTX-4 programmed to receiver.
Programming / Learning Instructions - Remote Code Storing
Using this method you do not need to have direct access to the control panel or receiver. However, you do need at least one original ATA PTX-4 transmitter that is already coded into the opener. Make sure to install the battery in the transmitter correctly.
1. Take any pre-coded original PTX-4 transmitter. Press the button for the function you require until the door / gate is activated and release.
2. Then using a small needle press through the Coding Hole and hold firmly for two seconds.
3. Within 10 seconds, take the additional transmitter you wish to code.
4. Press the transmitter button you would like to use to control the door for two seconds.
5. Pause for two seconds then press the same button again for two seconds. This button should now be coded.
6. Wait for 10 seconds, then press the just coded transmitter button to confirm that it operates the door / gate etc.
Note: The door / gate or courtesy light will be activated when the step above is performed. The moving door / gate or light switching on is to confirm that the correct button was pressed and the transmitter is in range of the opener.
Programming / Learning Instructions - Delete All Codes
Sometimes it is necessary to delete all stored codes from receiver, such as when lost remote, please refer to the following steps.
1. Turn the power off to the opener.
2. Press and hold Door Code or SW1 button.
3. Turn the power on again, while holding the button. The Coding LED will illuminate to indicate that the receivers memory has been deleted.
4. Release the button. All the stored codes including the courtesy light codes should now be deleted. Confirm this by pressing the transmitters previously used to operate the device. There should be no response.
Product Improvement Log - Continuously Improving Commitment
2013.04.19 Rev.08 - Development of new generation ATA PTX-5 compatible remote initiated
2013.02.14 Rev.07 - Technology breakthrough to support remote learning as host on customer request
2012.06.21 Rev.06 - Fixed sliding cover issue found on some remotes
2012.03.22 Rev.05 - Improved remote control distance for gate controller
2012.03.22 Rev.04 - Product model number changed to SR-A1 from SR-CLONE-A1
2011.11.22 Rev.03 - Product model number changed to SR-CLONE-A1 from SR-RCD-PTX4
2011.09.01 Rev.02 - Improved battery terminal stability
2011.08.02 Rev.01 - Product initial release based on ATA CRX-2 V1.05 receiver
ATA PTX-4 Remote Control Features / Technical Specifications
- Antenna Type: Internal
- Modulation Type: Reliable ASK technology
- Working Voltage: DC12V
- Operating Current: 10mA
- RF Output Power (ERP) @433MHz: 3-10mW
- Transmitting Distance: 50-150m (150-500 ft.)1
- Frequency: 433MHz (SAW filter stabilized)
- Encoder IC: Microchip HCS301 (same as original ones)
- Channel / Button Number: 4
- Battery: 12V 27A Alkaline
- Dimension: 70mm x 33mm x 15mm
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 72°C (-4° to 161.6°F)
- Enclosure Rating: IP40 (TBC)
- Enclosure Material: As shown in product photo, plastic or metallic
- Other: Sleek new case with flashing LED transmission indicator, handsome key chain ring provided2
- Manufacturing: High-quality SMT manufactured
- Certificate: CE, R&TTE, FCC compatible3
1. Transmitting Distance: Transmitting distance is measured LOS (line of sight) with little radio interference, actual distance may vary greatly depending on the installation and operating environment. For 150m+ distance with this transmitter, our external antenna SR-ANT-201 may need applied.
2. LED Power Indicator: Our LED indicator has built-in low voltage detector, which will trigger a flashing LED when battery needs to be replaced.
3. Certificate: Our products are certificate compliant, for more information on either CE or FCC ID, please contact us.
ATA PTX-4 Remote Control Key Features
- Prevents loss and replaces your old remote controls at one third cost or less
- 100% compatible with original ATA PTX-4 remote control
- Built-in sliding protection cover, which helps avoid accidental operation
- Same hopping code IC as the original ones, providing superior performance and stability
- Easy programming which takes less than 30 seconds
- Remote learning support with original ATA PTX-4 remote control on site
Like a more customized product?
The button labels can be customized to your needs, and we can also add your brand logo on the transmitter. Contact Us to request a free quote.
ATA PTX-4 Remote Control Transmitter Customizations
- Button Labels: ABCD / 1234 / Lock, Unlock, Zigzag, Bell / Customizable * available for large orders
- Color: As shown in photo, some model has multiple colors to choose from
- Brand Label: Brand logo print / etching available for large orders, contact us for details
ATA PTX-4 Remote Control Looking for Matching Receivers and Accessories?
Compatible with Advanced Solidremote DIY Universal Garage Door Receiver Kit
Our DIY Universal Garage Door Receiver Kit provide an easy out of the box function to control most universal devices wirelessly, including most garage door openers brands like ALLMATIC, ATA, BFT, BENINCA, DEA, ECOSTAR, EUROGATE, GENIUS, SOMMER and many more to provide an universal receiver choice with optimum performance and much lower cost.
ATA PTX-4 Remote Control Applications
Widely used in automobiles, motorcycles, remote engine starter, vehicle door locks, anti-theft alarm and security system, personal alarm, home security system, home electric control, wireless toys, short-to-medium distance wireless remote control products, garage door and gate openers, wireless roller blinds and shutter control, industry automation, etc.
ATA PTX-4 Remote Control Product Availability
Eastern Europe, North America, Mid East / Africa, Central / South America, Asia, Western Europe, Australasia (Australia and New Zealand)
Information Last Updated 2013-04-27