Compatible with DITEC GOL4 / BIXLG4 / BIXLP2 / BIXLS2 / Most DITEC Garage Openers
It's easy to program your new remotes - Watch DITEC GOL4 video programming guide on youtube >
||Compatible Remotes Model
||Popular In Countries
||DITEC GOL4 / BIXLG4 / BIXLP2 / BIXLS2
|Europe / USA / Russia / Australia
Compatible with all current DITEC radio automation using GOL4 remotes.
> Original DITEC GOL4 remote control coding instructions can be found here - Thanks to DITEC S.P.A. Italy
Programming / Learning Instructions
Program to Gate / Garage Door Openers the same way as original DITEC remotes, please refer to your receiver's user manual. For a typical DITEC BIXLR12-22 Receiver, the programming procedure is as follows. Make sure to install the battery in the transmitter correctly.
1. Press the PRG button on the radio receiver or on the control panel, the SIG LED lights up.
2. Make a transmission by pressing one of the desired CH buttons of the transmitter (within the range of the radio receiver). The transmitter is now stored. During this phase, the SIG LED flashes. When the SIG LED is again lit up, it is possible to validate another transmitter. Validate all the new transmitters by making a transmission as indicated.
Note: with JR4=ON all the channels are stored, with JR4=OFF only the channel key that is pressed is stored.
3. You automatically exit the procedure 10 seconds after the last transmission, or you can press the PRG button again (the SIG LED goes off).
4. Press the transmitter button to test operation.
Note: To remove a single transmitter's code or all transmitter codes from the receiver memory please refer to your receiver manual.
Programming / Learning Instructions - Remote Code Storing
Using this method you do not need to have direct access to the control panel or receiver. However, you do need at least one original DITEC GOL4 transmitter that is already coded into the opener and turn JR5 to ON position. Make sure to install the battery in the transmitter correctly.
1. Take any pre-coded original DITEC GOL4 transmitter. Press the PRG button for 5 seconds, until the LED comes on within the range of the radio receiver.
2. Then using a small needle press through the Coding Hole and hold firmly for two seconds.
3. Within 10 seconds, take the additional transmitter you wish to code.
4. Press the transmitter button you would like to use to control the door for two seconds.
Note: Be careful not to accidentally store unwanted transmitters during remote learning procedure.
Programming / Learning Instructions - Delete All Codes
Sometimes it is necessary to delete all stored codes from receiver, such as when lost remote, please refer to the following steps.
1. Keep the PRG button on the radio receiver or on the control panel pressed for 3 seconds, the SIG LED begins to flash.
2. To erase all the transmitters from the memory of the radio receiver keep the PRG button pressed for 3 seconds.
3. To erase a single transmitter, press one of the previously stored keys of the transmitter to be erased.
4. The cancellation is confirmed by the quick flashing of the SIG LED. Release the button. All the stored codes including the courtesy light codes should now be deleted. Confirm this by pressing the transmitters previously used to operate the device. There should be no response.
Product Improvement Log - Continuously Improving Commitment
2012.12.04 Rev.03 - Switch to new case, improved remote distance and stability
2012.03.22 Rev.02 - Product model number changed to SR-D1 from SR-CLONE-D1
2012.02.04 Rev.01 - Product initial release
DITEC GOL4 Remote Control Features / Technical Specifications
- Antenna Type: Internal
- Modulation Type: Reliable ASK technology
- Working Voltage: DC12V
- Operating Current: 10mA
- RF Output Power (ERP) @433MHz: 3-10mW
- Transmitting Distance: 50-150m (150-500 ft.)1
- Frequency: 433MHz (SAW filter stabilized)
- Encoder IC: Solidremote Security Plus Chip (same wireless function as original ones)
- Channel / Button Number: 4
- Battery: 12V 27A Alkaline
- Dimension: 70mm x 33mm x 15mm
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 72°C (-4° to 161.6°F)
- Enclosure Rating: IP40 (TBC)
- Enclosure Material: As shown in product photo, plastic or metallic
- Other: Sleek new case with flashing LED transmission indicator, handsome key chain ring provided
- Manufacturing: High-quality SMT manufactured
- Certificate: CE, R&TTE, FCC compatible2
1. Transmitting Distance: Transmitting distance is measured LOS (line of sight) with little radio interference, actual distance may vary greatly depending on the installation and operating environment. For 150m+ distance with this transmitter, our external antenna SR-ANT-201 may need applied.
2. Certificate: Our products are certificate compliant, for more information on either CE or FCC ID, please contact us.
DITEC GOL4 Remote Control Key Features
- Prevents loss and replaces your old remote controls at one third cost or less
- 100% compatible with original DITEC GOL4 / BIXLG4 / BIXLP2 / BIXLS2 remote control
- Built-in sliding protection cover, which helps avoid accidental operation
- Same hopping code IC as the original ones, providing superior performance and stability
- Easy programming which takes less than 30 seconds
Like a more customized product?
The button labels can be customized to your needs, and we can also add your brand logo on the transmitter. Contact Us to request a free quote.
DITEC GOL4 Remote Control Transmitter Customizations
- Button Labels: ABCD / 1234 / Lock, Unlock, Zigzag, Bell / Customizable
- Color: As shown in photo, some model has multiple colors to choose from
- Brand Label: Brand logo print / etching available for large orders, contact us for details
DITEC GOL4 Remote Control Looking for Matching Receivers and Accessories?
Compatible with Advanced Solidremote DIY Universal Garage Door Receiver Kit - DITEC GOL4 Receiver Currently Unavailable
Our DIY Universal Garage Door Receiver Kit provide an easy out of the box function to control most universal devices wirelessly, including most garage door openers brands like ALLMATIC, ATA, BFT, BENINCA, DEA, ECOSTAR, EUROGATE, GENIUS, SOMMER and many more to provide an universal receiver choice with optimum performance and much lower cost.
DITEC GOL4 Remote Control Applications
Widely used in automobiles, motorcycles, remote engine starter, vehicle door locks, anti-theft alarm and security system, personal alarm, home security system, home electric control, wireless toys, short-to-medium distance wireless remote control products, garage door and gate openers, wireless roller blinds and shutter control, industry automation, etc.
DITEC GOL4 Remote Control Product Availability
Eastern Europe, North America, Mid East / Africa, Central / South America, Asia, Western Europe, Australasia (Australia and New Zealand)
Information Last Updated 2013-05-10