Compatible with BFT MITTO 2M / BFT MITTO 4M / BFT TRC / Most BFT Garage Openers
It's easy to program your new remotes - Watch BFT MITTO video programming guide on youtube >
||Compatible Remotes Model
||Popular In Countries
||BFT MITTO 2M / 4M Rolling Code
||Europe / USA / Russia / Australia
Compatible with all current BFT radio automation using MITTO remotes.
> Original BFT MITTO 2-4 remote control coding instructions can be found here - Thanks to BFT S.P.A. Italy
Programming / Learning Instructions
Program to Gate / Garage Door Openers the same way as original MITTO remotes, please refer to your receiver's user manual. For a typical BFT CLONIX1-2 Receiver, the programming procedure is as follows. Make sure to install the battery in the transmitter correctly.
1. If you wish the transmitter to activate output 1, press push button SW1, otherwise press push button SW2 to activate output 2.
2. If you wish to obtain functions other than monostable activation, refer to receiver manual table A – output activation.
3. When LED DL1 starts blinking, press lower two buttons simultaneously on the transmitter, LED DL1 will remain continuously lit.
4. Press the key of the transmitter to be memorized, LED DL1 will flash quickly to indicate that it has been memorized successfully. Flashing as normal will then be resumed.
5. To memorize another transmitter, repeat steps 3 and 4.
6. To exit memorizing mode, wait for the LED to go off completely or press the key of a remote control that has just been memorized.
7. Press the transmitter button to test operation.
Note: To remove a single transmitter's code from the receiver memory please refer to your receiver manual.
Programming / Learning Instructions - Remote Code Storing
Using this method you do not need to have direct access to the control panel or receiver. However, you do need at least one original or compatible BFT MITTO transmitter that is already coded into the opener and DIP1 is in ON position. Make sure to install the battery in the transmitter correctly.
1. Press hidden key on the transmitter already memorised.
2. Press any key on the transmitter already memorised, which is also to be attributed to the new transmitter.
3. Within 10 seconds, press hidden key on the new transmitter to be memorised.
4. Press any key to be attributed to the new transmitter.
5. To memorise another transmitter, repeat the procedure from step 3 within a maximum time of 10 seconds, otherwise the receiver exits the programming mode.
6. To copy another key, repeat from step 1, having waited for the receiver to exit the programming mode or after disconnecting the receiver from the power supply.
7. Press the transmitter button to test operation.
Note: Maximum protection from storage of foreign codes is obtained by having the DIP1 OFF and programming in MANUAL mode or by means of the universal palmtop programmer.
Programming / Learning Instructions - Delete All Codes
Sometimes it is necessary to delete all stored codes from receiver, such as when lost remote, please refer to the following steps.
1. Press SW1 or SW2 for 6 consecutive times, the LED will flash 6 blinks followed by a pause of about 1 second.
2. While the LED is flashing, keep buttons SW1 and SW2 on the receiver held down together for longer than 10 seconds, The LED flashes very quickly.
3. By the time the LED goes off, all the transmitters are deleted and you exit programming mode.
4. Release the button. All the stored codes including the courtesy light codes should now be deleted. Confirm this by pressing the transmitters previously used to operate the device. There should be no response.
Product Improvement Log - Continuously Improving Commitment
2013.02.14 Rev.05 - New CE certified compatible model is available on customer request
2012.06.21 Rev.04 - Fixed sliding cover issue found on some remotes
2012.03.22 Rev.03 - Product model number changed to SR-B1 from SR-CLONE-B1
2012.03.08 Rev.02 - Programming secret button changed to lower two buttons for easier learning
2011.12.07 Rev.01 - Product initial release
BFT MITTO 2M 4M Remote Control Features / Technical Specifications
- Antenna Type: Internal
- Modulation Type: Reliable ASK technology
- Working Voltage: DC12V
- Operating Current: 10mA
- RF Output Power (ERP) @433MHz: 3-10mW
- Transmitting Distance: 50-150m (150-500 ft.)1
- Frequency: 433MHz (SAW filter stabilized)
- Encoder IC: Solidremote Security Plus Chip (same wireless function as original ones)
- Channel / Button Number: 4
- Battery: 12V 27A Alkaline
- Dimension: 70mm x 33mm x 15mm
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 72°C (-4° to 161.6°F)
- Enclosure Rating: IP40 (TBC)
- Enclosure Material: As shown in product photo, plastic or metallic
- Other: Sleek new case with flashing LED transmission indicator, handsome key chain ring provided2
- Manufacturing: High-quality SMT manufactured
- Certificate: CE, R&TTE, FCC compatible3
1. Transmitting Distance: Transmitting distance is measured LOS (line of sight) with little radio interference, actual distance may vary greatly depending on the installation and operating environment. For 150m+ distance with this transmitter, our external antenna SR-ANT-201 may need applied.
2. LED Power Indicator: Our LED indicator has built-in low voltage detector, which will trigger a flashing LED when battery needs to be replaced.
3. Certificate: Our products are certificate compliant, for more information on either CE or FCC ID, please contact us.
BFT MITTO 2M 4M Remote Control Key Features
- Prevents loss and replaces your old remote controls at one third cost or less
- 100% compatible with original BFT MITTO 2M / 4M / TRC remote control
- Built-in sliding protection cover, which helps avoid accidental operation
- Same hopping code IC as the original ones, providing superior performance and stability
- Easy programming which takes less than 30 seconds
- Remote learning support just same as original BFT MITTO remote control
Like a more customized product?
The button labels can be customized to your needs, and we can also add your brand logo on the transmitter. Contact Us to request a free quote.
BFT MITTO 2M 4M Remote Control Transmitter Customizations
- Button Labels: ABCD / 1234 / Lock, Unlock, Zigzag, Bell / Customizable
- Color: As shown in photo, some model has multiple colors to choose from
- Brand Label: Brand logo print / etching available for large orders, contact us for details
BFT MITTO 2M 4M Remote Control Looking for Matching Receivers and Accessories?
Compatible with Advanced Solidremote DIY Universal Garage Door Receiver Kit
Our DIY Universal Garage Door Receiver Kit provide an easy out of the box function to control most universal devices wirelessly, including most garage door openers brands like ALLMATIC, ATA, BFT, BENINCA, DEA, ECOSTAR, EUROGATE, GENIUS, SOMMER and many more to provide an universal receiver choice with optimum performance and much lower cost.
BFT MITTO 2M 4M Remote Control Applications
Widely used in automobiles, motorcycles, remote engine starter, vehicle door locks, anti-theft alarm and security system, personal alarm, home security system, home electric control, wireless toys, short-to-medium distance wireless remote control products, garage door and gate openers, wireless roller blinds and shutter control, industry automation, etc.
BFT MITTO 2M 4M Remote Control Product Availability
Eastern Europe, North America, Mid East / Africa, Central / South America, Asia, Western Europe, Australasia (Australia and New Zealand)
Information Last Updated 2013-05-10