Compatible with BnD PTX-4 059120 / 059116 / 059738 / 4333EBD 062170 / 4335A 062162 / Easylifter / Firmamatic Billion Code
BnD PTX-4 4335A Compatible Clone Remote Control
Compatible with BnD PTX-4 059120 / 059116 / 059738 / 4333EBD 062170 / 4335A 062162 / Easylifter / Firmamatic Billion Code, suitable for most BnD Roll up, Sliding doors and Slide/Swing Gates you may currently own, as well as some Easylifter and Firmamatic brand garage door openers.
||Compatible Remotes Model
||Popular In Countries
|BnD / Easylifter / Firmamatic
||BnD PTX-4 / 4335A / Easylifter / Firmamatic
||Australia / United Kingdom
BnD Garage Door Opener and Remotes Compatibility List
BnD PTX-4 062162 / 059116 / 059120 / 062170 / 059409
CAD4 / CAD5 / FAM4 / FAM5 / FAM P / FAM RDO / FAM R
EL4 / EL5 / EL R / CAD R / CAD P / CAD SHED MASTER
Easylifter / Firmamatic SDO / Firmamatic RDO
BnD Range Roll up, Sliding door and Slide / Swing Gate Openers
Chamberlain Liftmaster 4330A / 4333A / 4335A
NOTICE: NOT Compatible with other brand motors, ATA PTX-4 remotes, 27MHz remotes, Tri-Tran frequency motors and BnD Diamond openers.
> Original BnD PTX-4 remote control coding instructions can be found here - Thanks to BnD Australia Pty Limited
Programming / Learning Instructions - Controll-A-Gate Gate Opener
Program to Gate / Garage Door Openers the same way as original PTX-4 remotes, please refer to your receiver's user manual. For a typical BnD Controll-A-Gate Automatic Gate Opener, the learning procedure is as follows. Make sure to install the battery in the transmitter correctly.
1. Open the cover on your Control Unit by removing the four screws.
2. Locate the receiver board (Part No 059215) - it is attached to the main board using a 6-pin connector.
3. Press the Code Set button until the LED illuminates (usually about two seconds).
4. Press the button on the remote control transmitter that you would like to set. The green LED will distinguish and the red LED should flash momentarily to indicate that the code has been stored.
5. Press the transmitter button to test operation.
Note: To erase all stored codes, press and hold the erase button until the red LED extinguishes (usually about 15 seconds).
Programming / Learning Instructions - CAD-R Automatic Garage Opener
Program to Gate / Garage Door Openers the same way as original PTX-4 remotes, please refer to your receiver's user manual. For a typical BnD CAD-R Automatic Rolling Garage Door Opener, the learning procedure is as follows. Make sure to install the battery in the transmitter correctly.
1. Ensure the Power LED is ON.
2. Press the Code Set button on the opener, the Code Set LED will illuminate to indicate the opener is in Code Learn mode. If a valid code is not stored within 15 seconds, the opener will exit Code Learn.
3. Press and hold the remote control transmitter button to be programmed. For an entry keypad the desired code should be typed a minimum of four numbers or letters and the ENTER button held down.
4. The Code Set LED will flash to indicate that the code has been learnt. Release the button on the remote control transmitter – the code is set.
5. Press the transmitter button to test operation.
Note: To erase all stored codes, press and hold the Code Set button for 6 seconds button until the LED will blink rapidly for one second to indicate that all programmed codes have been erased.
Product Improvement Log - Continuously Improving Commitment
2013.04.18 Rev.05 - Transmitting circuit redesigned to provide increased distance
2013.04.18 Rev.04 - Fixed major bug that may cause compatibility issue on newer openers
2012.11.28 Rev.03 - Fixed bug on specific button that may cause incompatibility with some opener models
2012.03.22 Rev.02 - Product model number changed to SR-B3 from SR-CLONE-B3
2011.11.21 Rev.01 - Product initial release
BnD PTX-4 4335A Remote Control Features / Technical Specifications
- Antenna Type: Internal
- Modulation Type: Reliable ASK technology
- Working Voltage: DC12V
- Operating Current: 10mA
- RF Output Power (ERP) @433MHz: 3-10mW
- Transmitting Distance: 50-150m (150-500 ft.)1
- Frequency: 433MHz (SAW filter stabilized)
- Encoder IC: Solidremote Security Chip (same function as original ones)
- Channel / Button Number: 4
- Battery: 12V 27A Alkaline
- Dimension: 70mm x 33mm x 15mm
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 72°C (-4° to 161.6°F)
- Enclosure Rating: IP40 (TBC)
- Enclosure Material: As shown in product photo, plastic or metallic
- Other: Sleek new case with flashing LED transmission indicator, handsome key chain ring provided
- Manufacturing: High-quality SMT manufactured
- Certificate: CE, R&TTE, FCC compatible2
1. Transmitting Distance: Transmitting distance is measured LOS (line of sight) with little radio interference, actual distance may vary greatly depending on the installation and operating environment. For 150m+ distance with this transmitter, our external antenna SR-ANT-201 may need applied.
2. Certificate: Our products are certificate compliant, for more information on either CE or FCC ID, please contact us.
BnD PTX-4 4335A Remote Control Key Features
- Prevents loss and replaces your old remote controls at one third cost or less
- 100% compatible with original BnD PTX-4 4335A remote control
- Built-in sliding protection cover, which helps avoid accidental operation
- Same hopping code IC as the original ones, providing superior performance and stability
- Easy programming which takes less than 30 seconds
Like a more customized product?
The button labels can be customized to your needs, and we can also add your brand logo on the transmitter. Contact Us to request a free quote.
BnD PTX-4 4335A Remote Control Transmitter Customizations
- Button Labels: ABCD / 1234 / Lock, Unlock, Zigzag, Bell / Customizable
- Color: As shown in photo, some model has multiple colors to choose from
- Brand Label: Brand logo print / etching available for large orders, contact us for details
BnD PTX-4 4335A Remote Control Looking for Matching Receivers and Accessories?
Compatible with Advanced Solidremote DIY Universal Garage Door Receiver Kit - BnD PTX-4 4335A Receiver Currently Unavailable
Our DIY Universal Garage Door Receiver Kit provide an easy out of the box function to control most universal devices wirelessly, including most garage door openers brands like ALLMATIC, ATA, BFT, BENINCA, DEA, ECOSTAR, EUROGATE, GENIUS, SOMMER and many more to provide an universal receiver choice with optimum performance and much lower cost.
BnD PTX-4 4335A Remote Control Applications
Widely used in automobiles, motorcycles, remote engine starter, vehicle door locks, anti-theft alarm and security system, personal alarm, home security system, home electric control, wireless toys, short-to-medium distance wireless remote control products, garage door and gate openers, wireless roller blinds and shutter control, industry automation, etc.
BnD PTX-4 4335A Remote Control Product Availability
Eastern Europe, North America, Mid East / Africa, Central / South America, Asia, Western Europe, Australasia (Australia and New Zealand)
Information Last Updated 2013-05-10