This universal relay receiver model features 2 independent channels.
Why this product doesn't have price listed?
This is our OEM products designed for asian market which normally accept orders larger than 200pcs. Click Here to browse our 200 series advanced receivers or Contact Us to request a free quote.
Short introduction to relay receiver working modes
The following introduction will describe how momentary, latching and toggle working using example of typical two channel receiver. The transmitter button A controls channel 1 while transmitter button B controls channel 2.
1. Toggle - Press A > Channel 1 ON and remains ON, Press A again > Channel 1 OFF
2. Momentary - Press and hold A > Channel 1 ON, Release A > Channel 1 OFF
3. Latching - Press A > Channel 1 ON and remains ON while Channel 2 OFF, Press B > Channel 2 ON and remains ON while Channel 1 OFF
RF Remote Control Relay Features / Technical Specifications
- Working Mode: Superheterodyne or Super-regenerative
- Modulation Type: Reliable ASK technology
- Working Voltage: DC12V - DC24V
- Operating Current: Based on relay count
- Quiescent Current: 5mA
- RF Sensitivity @433MHz: -107dBm
- 3dB Bandwidth: +/- 100kHz
- Encoding Type: Fixed Code (2260, 2262, 2264, HT12E, etc.), Learning Code (1527, 527, RT1587, etc.), Rolling Code (HCS301)
- Encoding Method: Soldering or by dip switches - Fixed Code / Auto code learning - Learning Code and Rolling Code
- Decoder Onboard: 2272, MCU and more
- Frequency: 315MHz / 433MHz
- Frequency Synthesizer: SAW filter stabilized
- Output Relay Rating: 10A max. (quote us before application)
- Working Mode: Toggle, Momentary or Pulse, Latching
- Channel: Refer to product description
- Dimension: Varies by board relays
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 72°C (-4° to 161.6°F)
- Manufacturing: High-quality SMT manufactured
- Certificate: CE, R&TTE, FCC compatible
1. Receiving Distance: Receiving distance is measured LOS (line of sight) with little radio interference, actual distance may vary greatly depending on the installation and operating environment. Superheterodyne module's distance may vary greatly depends on receiver antenna, our external antenna SR-ANT-201 may need applied for optimum performance.
2. High Security Rolling Code (HCS301): With Solidremote's Anti-Code Grabbing technology the transmitter's code changes every time the transmitter button is pressed. This prevents the electronic theft of the code.
3. Certificate: Our products are certificate compliant, for more information on either CE or FCC ID, please contact us.
Like a more customized product?
The enclosure can be customized to your needs, for example, you can add your brand logo on the enclosure. Contact Us to request a free quote.
RF Remote Control Relay Looking for Matching Transmitter and Accessories?
Compatible with all Solidremote RF Remote Control Transmitters / Solidremote Long Range RF Remote Control Transmitters
Our RF Remote Control Transmitters provide an easy out of the box function to control most universal devices wirelessly, and is best performed when paired with our receiver modules, while Long Range RF Remote Control Transmitters can extend the transmitting distance up to 2000 metres.
RF Remote Control Relay Applications
Widely used in automobiles, motorcycles, remote engine starter, vehicle door locks, anti-theft alarm and security system, personal alarm, home security system, home electric control, wireless toys, short-to-medium distance wireless remote control products, garage door and gate openers, wireless roller blinds and shutter control, industry automation, etc.
RF Remote Control Relay Antenna Application Guide
For whip antenna, it is best to use the antenna of 1/4 wavelength, for antenna has a great impact on reception effect of the module, normally using 50Ω single core cable. For frequency 315MHz, the length of antenna is about 23cm and for 433MHz, it is about 17cm.
The position of antenna also affects the reception effect of the module. During installation, the antenna should be extended as much as possible, away from the shield enclosure and placed high above ground.
RF Remote Control Relay Product Availability
Eastern Europe, North America, Mid East / Africa, Central / South America, Asia, Western Europe, Australasia
Due to EU regulations, 433MHz transmitters / receivers is preferred in European countries.